Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yes! I Do.

.
This is a real billboard in Minnesota. I have traveled that stretch of I-35 back our Iowa days. So far, according to news sources, the source of the sign are unknown. I can assure you it is not President Bush who has been extremely gracious in his silence for over a year.

I hope I'm wrong, tut I do beleive the sign will have greater significance in the days ahead. But even at the simplest level of meaning... YES, I do miss President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

.
The white house handling of terrorists and national security has come across as a "Let's be freinds" campaign to those who wish to do us harm, and their hatred for America has not weakened with this weakened approach from Obama.

2 comments:

Mrs. Geezerette said...

I miss Bush too.

patronus incognitus said...

He wasn't perfect, but you knew where he stood and he meant what he said with that bullhorn and kept us safe for both his terms.

website tracking statistics
Flat-Panel Television