Monday, April 19, 2010

Obama Demands
US flag NOT be Flown in Haiti

Many other countries have come to the aid of Haiti, but none come close to the the U.S. Humanitarian Assistance to Haiti for the Earthquake: $179,883,065. (Double-click to read cartoon.)
.
Other countries are proud to fly their flags over the various temporary bases of support in Haiti. It is a common way of identifying participating countries, but not us... not under this president.
.
I'm not trying to sound like I'm screaming at a Tea Party, because (up to this point) I am merely an observer of that interesting grass-roots phenomenon. I guess, I would simply agree with the familiar voice below when just two years ago, she so passionately defended the rights of people like those at Tea Party rallies to strongly disagree with the Obama administration's actions.
.

7314

No comments:

website tracking statistics
Flat-Panel Television