Saturday, June 6, 2009

There is just too much to say this week. I don't know where to start. I said it way back in the archives, friends. Obama... (or should we say Barrack Hussein Obama, since he himself now proudly underscores the same Hussein moniker that conservatives were condemned for using during the campaign)...But as I was saying, back in the archives, I said that Obama seemed to be running not for President of the United States but President of the World (or some such position never filled by any man before).

Lots happening in my life right now, including taking my daughter to the airport today for a two-month mission trip to Croatia. We're sad but proud of her. Lot's of other things going on, too. It will be a week or so before I have time to write here. Maybe then there will be more obvious dots to connect regarding the act that is unfolding before us on the global stage.

.

No comments:

website tracking statistics
Flat-Panel Television