Thursday, September 24, 2009

John Stossel Moves to Fox

I just recently learned that John Stossel of ABC News has left that network to begin a new weekly show at Fox. I plan to watch him there, but do you realize just how blatant the so-called main stream media (MSM) bias will become if the few reasonable voiced like Stossel leave? That sort of bias is the topic of his article this week.

"When I announced last week that I was leaving ABC for Fox, some readers complained about my "bias." I replied: "Every reporter has political beliefs. The difference is that I am upfront about mine.

"Look at today's burning issue: President Obama's pledge to redesign 15 percent of the economy. Virtually every reporter calls his health care plan "reform." But dictionaries define reform as "improvement.

"So before they present any evidence, reporters pronounce Obama's plan an improvement. Isn't that bias?"

He explained his reasons for moving last week in last week's article.


"In my new job, I want to dig into the meaning of the words "liberty" and "limited government." For many years, through Republican and Democratic administrations, we have been losing something vital in America: the commitment to individual liberty and the understanding that as government grows, liberty shrinks."

Sounds like what I was saying in that last post. Good for you, John!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire John Stossel! He's an example of how someone can change his views and not swallow the "brain-washing" of liberalism.
Up until very recently, I have not really listened to conservative "talk" radio or television. BUT lately have felt almost compelled to. I almost can "feel" the heaviness settling over our country---so I pray! I realize whose "really" in control BUT "LIFE" has a different feel about it.
WSL

website tracking statistics
Flat-Panel Television